How to Make Slime!!!!
OnlineLabels.com recently requested a post on slime. It is such an awesome science experiment and activity for Kai.
Normally Kai isn’t much interested in my projects anymore. But when I told him I was going to make slime. He was all about it. He came with me to buy the supplies and was with me every step of the way. He even was patient enough that to help me take the photos.
Kai is such a science and math kid. I love it. In fact, (mommy bragging moment) he was just acknowledged at his school for getting a perfect score on the state math assessment test. The governor even sent him a letter and he got a certificate. I’m so proud.
Anyways, to make this project you’ll need these ingredients…
- 2 Tbsp. of contact solution (use contact solution that has sodium borate or boric acid)
- 1 Tbsp. of baking soda
- 625 oz of white school glue
- Small plastic containers with lids (I bought these at the dollar store)
- Food coloring (you don’t need much)
- Glitter or sequins (optional)
- OL5375 – 2″ Circle Labels
- Container label printable
Click here to go to ONLINELABELS.com for the complete how-to and free printable.