Easy DIY St. Patrick’s Day Classroom Treats and Free Printable Labels
Childhood should be filled with magic and dreams of rainbows ending in a pot of gold. That’s why I think St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday for kids. It’s a day to celebrate all of it.
This year, I’m class mom and I thought it’d be fun to make little “pots of gold” for all of the second graders my son Kai’s class.
Here is what you need:
- Black tin pails (A dozen for $9.50 at orientaltrading.com)
- A couple of bags of Rolo candies
- 2” circle labels (OL5375WX) from Online Labels. (These labels are for the pails.) *I used their Maestro Label Designer to make them. It was pretty simple to use and I used some of their graphics to make the designs.
- 2” x 2” square labels with rounded edges (OL330WX) from Online Labels. (These labels are for the pails.)
- .75” circle labels (OL5275WX) from Online Labels. (These labels are for the candies.)
- Clear gift bags (I bought these at Michaels for $3 for a pack of 20)
- Download these free printable labels
Free St. Patrick’s Day Square Labels printable
Free St. Patrick’s Day Candy Labels
Free St. Patrick’s Day Circle Labels
(*Thanks to www.kevinandamanda.com for the free downloadable fonts and wpclipart.com free for the shamrock designs.)
Step 1: Buy the labels from onlinelabels.com. They will be at your house in just a day or two. SO FAST!
Step 2: Download then print the labels out from your home printer.
Step 3: Stick the labels on the pail and candies.
Step 4: Cover each pail with a clear plastic gift bag.
*This post was sponsored by www.onlinelabels.com.